This corset is a love letter to historical underpinnings, patterned for tall or curvy women who desire the finest wedding or evening lingerie. The corset top that turns heads, the amazing décolletage our overbust corset offers by its very nature.
We invite you to experience the Eynede corset in all its sensuous glory.
Best suited for figures 5’5”-5’11”, elegantly long-waisted and full-busted to fit cup sizes C-G. Supported with a 14” front busk and 18 spring steel bones.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which are integral in our design for comfort, fit, and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK, and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labor, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction, and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
Center Front Length: 14.5″
Corset Waist Size: 22″-36″
Please refer to the size chart above to determine which size to order. You may also choose to fill in the form below to help ensure an optimal fit. Directions on how to take your measurements can be found in the “custom measures” section of our website Here. If you are at all unsure about what size to order, please reach out to us! We are excited to help you choose the perfect fit. If you are outside of our off-the-rack size range, we invite you to explore our Custom Corsets section. We would love to work with you to create your dream corset!
There are no reviews yet.