Steal their hearts in our incredibly sweet Juliet corset!
Our Juliet has an elegance of graceful curves with a romantic sweetheart bustline, sharply defined waist, and a short hip. A popular choice for support under wedding gowns, or a stunning top to be worn on its own.
Supported with 16 steel bones and a 12″ front busk closure, the short hipline of this corset flaunts the illusion of a wasp waist. The original corset pattern was taken from a Victorian shelf bust corset. Over the years we modernized the pattern to what was most popularly requested by our clients.
This corset is perfect for 5’-5’5” height and B-C cup sizes. If you would like your décolletage to be extra bountiful, consider adding a pair of cleavage enhancers.
For a corset that provides more tummy control or if you have a larger bra size, we would recommend looking at our Eynede corset as an alternative.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which is integral in our design for comfort, fit and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labour, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
There are no reviews yet.