The Camille is generally available only through custom in a variety of materials. We are offering this size 22″ corset in salmon Broche coutil already cut and ready to order at a reduced price.
– Steel boned with boning sourced from a mill in the South of France which has been making corset bones since 1890.
– 13″ steel busk backed with strong but semi-flexible bone at the center front of the corset
– Gussets at the elongated hip and breasts to emphasize a curvy shape and nipped waist as well as breast support and lift.
– white lace floral trim is inspired by antique corsets, finishing the corset and giving it a delicate, feminine flair.
– Flossing (stitched embroidery) in white to compliment the whites in the broche as well as the lace trim
– white cotton corset laces that are easy to work with
– Patterned off of an antique corset in Melanie Talkington’s personal collection
– 13″ busk gives good tummy control and coverage, helping flatten and smooth the tummy
– great breast support from the gussets in both breast cups – no bra needed!
– gussets at hips compliment shapely hips and can help exaggerate the look of fuller hips
– seams in the corset are cut to emulate an hourglass figure, making your waist look much smaller than the rest of you
– Broche coutil is comfortable and soft against the skin, heavy enough that the corset is left unlined
– the corset is long and is more restricting, which is great for a sore back or perfect posture.
– great for historical costuming or bridal
– steel bones give great posture and help with back pain
– flossing helps reinforce the bones of the corset to prevent them from popping out with wear
– endless compliments on your transformed figure!
This corset is a size 22″, which would be best for a natural 26″-28″ waist. When we size a client for a corset, we subtract 4″-6″ off of their natural waist measurement. It is important that there is a lacing gap at the back of the corset for a good fit.