Indulge a little. Declare yourself a gift to this very moment and opt for ribbon laces and detachable garters! Lingerie or daywear? Why choose? Pair it with a teddy to seduce yourself. Let it shine as a corset belt when worn over a favorite ensemble.
Popular with all genders for its targeted sculpting. The perfect entry-level waist training corset. Take a cue from the catwalk and try on that snatched waist you’ve been so curious about. Keep writing your story.
The Cincher is the perfect corset to start your waist training journey. The best part? When you’re ready to size down, we offer alteration services at our Atelier. We’ll take it in to accommodate your shrinking waistline (for a small fee), and you can keep wearing the very same corset.
Please refer to the size chart to ensure you order the size that will best suit your unique figure. Supported by a 10-12” busk depending on the size, with a total of 14 spring steel bones.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which are integral in our design for comfort, fit, and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK, and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labor, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction, and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!