The Juliet Corset – Clearance Colours
Who doesn’t love a good deal? Take advantage of the 50% off on our clearance stock!
As we prepare to make more new stock like the Juliet in the near future, we are clearing out discontinued colours! All gold, vintage rose and electric purple satin Juliet corsets are 30% off!
There are limited sizes left in our clearance stock, and all sales corsets are final sale. We highly recommend double-checking the natural measurements guide to figure out your corset size.
All alterations that may be needed or corset add-ons such as lace trims will not be discounted. We may also be able to take corsets down to your size for an extra cost. Please contact us first to confirm if this is possible.
Steal their hearts in our incredibly sweet Juliet corset!
Our Juliet has an elegance of graceful curves with a romantic sweetheart bustline, sharply defined waist, and a short hip. A popular choice for support under wedding gowns, or a stunning top to be worn on its own.
Supported with 16 steel bones and a 12″ front busk closure, the short hipline of this corset flaunts the illusion of a wasp waist. The original corset pattern was taken from a Victorian shelf bust corset. Over the years we modernized the pattern to what was most popularly requested by our clients.
This corset is perfect for 5’-5’5” height and B-C cup sizes. If you would like your décolletage to be extra bountiful, consider adding a pair of cleavage enhancers.
For a corset that provides more tummy control or if you have a larger bra size, we would recommend looking at our Eynede corset as an alternative.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different from cheaper styles online?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which is integral in our design for comfort, fit and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labour, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
- Corset Sale
- Classic Corsets
- Custom Corsets
- Corset Accessories
- Gift Certificates
- Calendars, Cards & Books
- Waist Training Experience