LIMITED EDITION – The Eynede Corset in Black Cotton Sateen
Sultry black matte in a soft and beautiful cotton fabric!
All black, everything! Due to popular requests, we have recreated our most popular overbust corset in a soft matte black cotton sateen finish. Less dramatic than our high-gloss satin finish with a touch more breathability.
These are very limited in stock as we are unable to source this fabric again, so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Our classic Eynede is a winner for large busts and back support!
Here by popular demand, a corset that supports the bust! No need to wear a bra! As we were making so many of these corsets custom in our design studio, a few years ago we decided to add a size and colour run to our production line.
The Eynede is particularly loved by our large-breasted clientele for freeing them from painful bra straps. This corset is perfect for controlling curves as it lengthens the waist, flattens the tummy and shapes the hips. The longer hip length provides wonderful tummy control and makes it seamless to wear under most clothing. The Eynede also makes a gorgeous top on its own and also elevates the look of a dress.
Supported with a 14″ front busk and 18 spring steel bones imported from France, our size and colour run feature this corset in a satin finish with firm cotton lining. However, we are able to reproduce this corset in other colours or fabrics if you desire.
Originally designed for figures 5″5 – 5’11 with C-F cup bra sizes, the Eynede has been successfully fitted up to G cup sizes. Great on fuller figures, longer waists and larger cup sizes, and can be made custom for even larger cup sizes. (Custom orders and measurement help here or simply contact us for more custom inquiries of this corset pattern.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different from cheaper styles online?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which is integral in our design for comfort, fit and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labour, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
- Corset Sale
- Classic Corsets
- Custom Corsets
- Corset Accessories
- Gift Certificates
- Calendars, Cards & Books
- Waist Training Experience