LIMITED EDITION – The Wisteria Corset
A stunning Victorian corset pattern in a gorgeous lavender satin finish!
We are excited to debut this stunning corset, the Wisteria, which is our latest variation of the Juliet corset. It has all the benefits of the Juliet pattern, which include a nipped waistline and flattering bustline on petite frames. Romantic lavender is a unique colour option that looks good on all skin tones. Embrace an old-fashioned colour in the modern era and feel like an absolute goddess in this sultry finish.
Each Wisteria corset can be trimmed in white or black lace, as desired. Take this beautiful corset to the next level by adding an assortment of trims, bows, and flossing.
Steal their hearts in our incredibly sweet Juliet corset!
Our Juliet has an elegance of graceful curves with a romantic sweetheart bustline, sharply defined waist, and a short hip. A popular choice for support under wedding gowns, or a stunning top to be worn on its own.
Supported with 16 steel bones and a 12″ front busk closure, the short hipline of this corset flaunts the illusion of a wasp waist. The original corset pattern was taken from a Victorian shelf bust corset. Over the years we modernized the pattern to what was most popularly requested by our clients.
This corset is perfect for 5’-5’5” height and B-C cup sizes. If you would like your décolletage to be extra bountiful, consider adding a pair of cleavage enhancers.
For a corset that provides more tummy control or if you have a larger bra size, we would recommend looking at our Eynede corset as an alternative.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different from cheaper styles online?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which is integral in our design for comfort, fit and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labour, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
- Corset Sale
- Classic Corsets
- Custom Corsets
- Corset Accessories
- Gift Certificates
- Calendars, Cards & Books
- Waist Training Experience