LIMITED EDITION – The Edwardian Corset in Gold Satin
The perfect neutral colour that looks incredible on all skin tones!
Our best-selling corset is back in a new colourway! Due to popular demand of the gold satin finish on our Cincher corset, we used the very last of this fabric on a size run of the Edwardian corset!
The gold fabric is soft and not brassy, making it a nice neutral tone to disguise under almost all clothing well. It looks fantastic with bold colours such as purples, blues, reds, and greens, and can be worn over an outfit to amplify your look.
One thing we love about this colour is that it looks so beautiful on all skin tones, helping you feel even more beautiful in your own skin.
These are limited edition as we can no longer buy this fabric! Sizing ranges from 22″ up to 32″, so please use our natural measures size chart below to confirm what size would fit best.
An incredibly supportive corset with superior tummy control!
The Edwardian corset has been a best seller at our store for many reasons. The extra length of the busk makes this corset an inch longer from the waist tape down to the front seam, compared to our Cincher corset. It is cut longer in the body to provide maximum tummy flattening and control, which is ideal for concealment under clothing and a big boost for your confidence.
A longer hip length that will not catch on your waistband when sitting and standing is very flattering on fuller hips, smoothing but accentuating those killer curves. The back is raised slightly to smooth any unwanted bulges and give more upper back support.
This exceedingly comfortable corset is perfect for concealing under your clothing while creating the silhouette of your dreams. Waist training is a breeze at work, as no one needs to know what you’re wearing underneath.
Supported with an 11”- 14” busk depending on your corset size. To accommodate more bodies, we lengthed sizes 28″ up to 36″ by an inch to work with our tall and curvaceous clients. Busks, bones, and fabric can be shortened where necessary for individuals who need it for an extra cost.
The Edwardian is comprised of 14 spring steel bones, which are perfect for gradual tight-lacing and body shaping. All boning is imported from France and is sourced from the same mill that was making corset bones in 1890!
Best fit for figures 5’4″- 5’10”, as the corset is quite long. The Cincher is a nice alternative for shorter waists, although some bodies make require a custom corset for the best fit.
Beginner to intermediate waist training clients can all enjoy the use of this incredibly supportive and comfortable corset. Start off with at least a 1″ waist reduction, and this corset can be gradually seasoned and subsequently tight-laced as your body transforms. “Seasoning” means wearing the corset the first few times without going too tightly. Tight-lacing should always be gradual with a new corset – you don’t want to cause unnecessary discomfort to yourself or strain the corset with an excessive force too soon.
For effective, long-term waist reduction, the goal is to be able to comfortably wear the corset snugly laced for longer periods of time. Some of our clients choose to sleep in their corset to take full advantage of wearing it at all hours. Others wear their corsets under their clothing at work. The first couple of inches will be the easiest. The more you wear the corset, the more prominent the results will be.
It is important to always eat before wearing your corset, especially for longer periods of time. Stay hydrated and eat light, healthy snacks throughout the day. If you are eating a larger meal, we recommend loosening or removing your corset until after you’ve digested.
Our corsets are medical grade, and we take pride in helping many of our customers for a number of different reasons. Doctors in Vancouver have sent referrals to our store for clients who need a supportive brace. Lumbar support, back pain, and posture correction are the main benefits of a corset. However, we also have helped clients pre and post-surgery for things such as hernias and general compression for skin and body fat. Modifications on our corsets have in the past included access holes for ostomy bags and pockets to hold medical equipment for diabetes and cancer patients.
What makes a Lace Embrace corset different from cheaper styles online?
- All Lace Embrace corsets are made right here in Vancouver, Canada. We take inspiration from antique corset patterns, which is integral in our design for comfort, fit and function.
- We use nice, firm fabrics ideal for corset-making and all high-quality materials are imported from France, the UK and Japan.
- We will never outsource and use cheap labour, unlike almost all corset manufacturers from China and India. Our employees are paid fairly for their work. We are not fast fashion.
- Our corsets actually support your body, are made to give comfortable waist reduction and are medical grade.
- Our corsets can be used for tight-lacing (unless otherwise specified) and will last a lifetime if you care for it appropriately.
- We use all flexible spring steel boning, which was used in the late Victorian era, to sculpt and support your curves comfortably.
- Can be used for everyday wear as a brace or for corset training that semi-permanently changes your body.
- Our garments don’t give the “sausage casing” effect like cheaper corsets. They work well with plus-size bodies and certain styles focus on tummy control and concealing.
- As we make each piece, we can also alter or size corsets down as you waist train or as you lose weight – no need to toss a perfectly good garment!
- Corset Sale
- Classic Corsets
- Custom Corsets
- Corset Accessories
- Gift Certificates
- Calendars, Cards & Books
- Waist Training Experience